3/15/10

SIMPLY RED


I have blogged about MAC's little pocket rockets, the fantabulous Slimshine lipstick/glosses on previous occasions and I had to share my latest colour find with you. As a general rule I steer clear of red lipstick -too high maintainence, too risky, just too damn scary for a girl who revels in her neutral shades... but this time I couldn't resist.

MAC Slimshine
in Urgent (a glossy rasberry red) is infinitely more wearable than your usual fire engine red and gives you come hither, wanton sexiness minus the freakout factor. Its glossy texture renders worries about dryness or colour bleeding obselete and its packaging is as sleek as its finish.

Definitely my new beauty essential! I'm wearing it with a light but flawless base, a touch of bronzer and lashings of DiorShow Mascara
.

No comments: