3/21/10

TO PRIME OR NOT TO PRIME?

I have never been a big priming advocate..I figure there are enough steps in make up application as it is (cutting corners? moi?) but have noticed recently that my makeup is just not lasting the 6am to 6pm distance and really who can be bothered sneaking off to the bathroom for boring old touch ups with everything else life throws at you?

So lovely readers...I need your recommendations on the primers out there with best staying power!!! I look forward to hearing your tips!
xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Hello there :) For eye shadow I use Urban Decay Primer Potion, it makes eyeshadow last all day! And I don't wear a face primer because I use Colorstay Liquid Foundation from Revlon which stays on for hours anyway. :)
Hope I helped a little bit.
Jeri
xox

chloe delamore said...

Thanks Jeri...I've heard great things about Urban Decay Primer Potion but it is not available in NZ...might have to do an internet search for it!

Marjorie said...

Hey sorry for the late repley :) I'm in New Zealand too, I got mine off trade me, it pops up on there every now and then so it mgiht be worth a look. ^_^