2/7/10

SUMMER LOVIN'


Huge apologies for my notable absence over the last few months..this is a result of general upheaval up home, my son being at a particularly interesting (read trying) age and my blatant inability to stay away from the beach while the sun is shining....but I'm back and dedicated to making this year your best beauty year ever. To kick back into 2010 with a bang, I thought I'd share the products I'm loving this summer.

They are......
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser- An oldie but a goodie...the smell of this takes me back to the days of Impulse and the Backstreet Boys. Mops up oil and keeps pimples at bay. It's what you want your skin to be :)

Mac Cream Colour Base in Hush..a dewy glowy wonder product...wear on cheek and brow bones for supermodel bone structure and a lit from within radiance.

Mac Fibre Lash in Black gives you seductive spidery lashes that look great with a tan and slash of hot pink lippy.

Stella EDP...just the right amount of sexy without being overpowering on those long hot summer days.

Clinique Even Better Foundation...Gives sheer, radiant, EVEN coverage that subtley covers blemishes and suits every skin tone.

No comments: