3/7/10

A FAN OF LE TAN



By my own product whoring admission I have previously overlooked the Le Tan line of tanning and suncare products in favour of more expensive and celeb endorsed brands (sucker).

After several recommendations from beautiful and sunkissed friends of mine I decided to take the leap and boy oh boy am I eating my words now.

A trip to the supermarket later, I was more than a little apprehensive after purchasing this little gem for a piddly ten dollars.....in my previous fake tan experience a diminutive price tag generally preceded a Day-Glo orange tan.

Cue morning, when I woke with a natural golden brown tan and a new outlook on life.

My pick of the tanning products is the Le Tan Fast Tan Self Tanning Mousse but the whole range is pretty fantastic. The mousse wins top marks because it comes out tinted which makes application super easy, pretty much guarantees a streak free finish, can be used on your face without fear of pimples or oil slicks and earned several compliments on its first outing.

I am now a month into twice weekly applications and the bottle is still half full.. GENIUS!!!! and better value for money than a certain little hot pink tan in a can number..you know who you are.

No comments: