10/16/10

MOROCCAN MAGIC


I had heard plenty of praise about this wonder product and was dragging my heels over buying it due to a perpetually wandering eye and a mounting credit card bill.

After several very polite (but increasingly firm) suggestions from my amazing hairdresser, the lovely Katrina (of Katrina Dwyre Hair Design) I finally bit the bullet and purchased it.

In my pre-Morrocan Oil life I had to block out an hour in my day just to perform the necessary (wash, blow dry, straighten) steps that would see me leaving the house looking semi-sane and polished and less like a wild woman from the forests of Borneo.

This sweet smelling potion not only cuts blow dry time at least by half, it also nourishes and conditions my balayaged to death ends and leaves everything in general looking lovely, shiny and bouncy.

Such are its wonderous abilities that I have been known to towel dry hair, rub some oil through my top layers and GO....with a wavy, beachy, lightly perfumed and (lean closer ladies) frizz free do to call my own.

Its only downfall is that it does boast a fairly large price tag for its diminutive size (NZ $29-34 for 25mls and NZ $60+ for 100mls) but you only need a tiny drop each time so you get reasonable bang for your buck.

Definitely a MUST HAVE if you are after silky soft hair this summer or your mop is more Side Show Bob than sexy Sue (or Sally).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can you buy it Chloe? I have heard Sevilles - do you know of anywhere else? Tess x

chloe delamore said...

Hi Tess! Stephen Marr definitely stocks it and even hairdressers on Waiheke seem to have so I think it is fairly easy to source..I've also seen it as the "Shampoo n Things" stores xxx

Elise said...

Hi Chloe!
I am loving your blog! I'm so glad I found it :)
I just wanted to let you know I gave you the 'one lovely blog' award
(http://blushisthenewblack.blogspot.com/2010/11/so-lovely.html)
Happy monday!
xx